The Sunwayfoto DYH-68Leveling Base is a simple and very useful accessory that will make it far easier to be certain your camera will remain parallel to the ground, especially when shooting panoramic photos. It's particularly valuable when changing from horizontal to vertical format with a ball head--any slight shift is quickly compensated for with the leveling base. The leveling base is mounted between your tripod and your camera. It has a large built-in bubble level and enough tilt to quickly and easily keep your camera right where you want it, even when you're on uneven ground. Three screws attach it to the panhead for a very solid connection.
- Model: DYH-68
- Main body Material: Aluminum
- Tilting Range: +/- 15°
- Camera Screw Mounting Screw: UNC 1/4”-20
- Base Thread Socket: UNC 3/8”-16
- Platform Diameter: 2.7in./68mm
- Base Diameter: 2.4in./60mm
- Height: 1.54in./39mm
- Weight:7.09 oz/201 G
- Max Load Capacity:22.0 lb./10.0Kgs.