NEW GENERATION OF GLASS LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS
Nothing beats the clarity of optical glass. As the first company to develop glass screen protector, GGS continue sets the standard for LCD protection. Our new LARMOR protectors utilize our experience from first generation of GGS screen protectors in fact we made them better.
Not only will LARMOR protect your camera LCD screen from scratches and damage, but it is also designed to work with touch screen and swivel screen on modern cameras. LARMOR protectors do not use glue they connect to the LCD screen with a strong silicon adhesive for fast, easy and gapless installation without affecting the sensitivity of the touch screen. They are also ultra thin just 0.5mm (or less than 1⁄50 of an inch).
One of the other key characteristics of LARMOR protectors is frame design. That makes them look and feel like they are part of the camera.
Why Chose LARMOR Screen Protector?
- Protection It is build from hardened glass with 8H surface hardness that surpasses steel, offering excelent scratch and impact protection
- Clarity Crystal clear optical glass with clarity that exceeds that of ordinary plastic protectors or films
- Appearance Frame design makes a perfect fit for any camera
- Functionality A very thin 0.5mm protector allows for greater touch screen sensitivity and works well with swivel screens
- Easy to care A smudge-resistant coating prevents fingerprints and facilitates cleaning
- Ease of Use A special silicon adhesive makes for easy application and removal
- Safety Anti-shatter glass minimizes risk of injury if the glass is broken
What Makes LARMOR different?
Since the introduction of the first GGS optical screen protectors many other companies tried to compete with us, but none of them can surpass our new LARMOR protectors. Just see for yourself.
- Automatic installation activated by touch
- Impact resistant and shatter proof
- Adhesive free
- Anti glare
- Smudge resistant
- Touch and Swivel screen compatible
- No glue residue after removal
- Frame design
||Japanese Hardened Optical Glass
|Max impact force
How to install