The FX Series Flash Multiplier designed by JJC is for use with telephoto lenses of 300mm or longer. It is excellent for photography on wildlife, birding, wedding, evening party, portraits and more. The Flash Multiplier increases the flash output by about 2 to 4 f/stops and allows you to shoot at greater distances and shoot with smaller apertures. It also reduces the drain on battery power. The lens is lightweight and durable. It focuses and concentrates the output of the flash into a narrow beam, thus increasing your flash range. With four surfaces connected together and the reflective lining, the collapsible black box helps focus and enhance luminous beam and prevents light from leaking undesirably. Besides, the lens is held in place with no sagging or flopping, which ensures the best results and makes it easy to use. Just replace the flash adapter ring, and you can use the flash multiplier on much more other models of flashes. This is not only convenient, but also saves you much cost. The unit is also simple and quick to set up and remove. After folding it flat, you can store it in the supplied case. Furthermore, the unit is light in weight, making it convenient to carry. JJC FX Series Flash Multiplier will help you get more creative effects when you capture pictures.
- Excellent for photography on wildlife, birding, wedding, evening party, portraits and more
- Increases the flash output by about 2 to 4 f/stops
- Allows you to shoot at greater distances and shoot with smaller apertures
- Reduces the drain on battery power
- Lens is lightweight and durable,focusing and concentrating the flash output into a narrow beam
- By replacing the flash adapter ring, you can use the flash multiplier on much more other models of flashes
- Easy attachment and removal, and folds flat for compact storage in supplied case
- Lightweight for easily carrying
- For use with telephoto lenses of 300mm or longer
With and Without the Flash Multiplier
1.JJC FX Series Flash Multiplier allows you to shoot at greater distances.
Tests have shown that without FX, when the subject is 8 meters away, the picture taken looks a bit underexposed. While with FX, the flash range is up to 15 meters or longer and you can still get proper exposure. (In this test, we have made sure the device settings are the same.)
2.The unit helps increase the flash output by about 2 to 4 f/stops or more.
When testing, we set aperture to f/10.0 and find that the picture taken without FX is underexposed seriously, while with FX, the exposure is correct, and it is even brighter than picture taken at f/5.6 without FX. (In this test, camera settings except apertures are the same. And the subject is always 7 meters away.)
- Lens x 1
- Collapsible Black Box x 1
- Square Adapter x 1
- Flash Adapter Ring x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
- Carrying Case x 1