The new LanParte MCK-01 Cage for GH3/4 and A7/A7s/A7R/A7II/A7IIS/A7RII offers excellent rigging and mounting options for your camera. The cage is strong and lightweight and the camera is secured on the cold shoe at the top and the mounting screw at the bottom. The Top handle has a nice large quick release lever which slides it on and off the NATO rail for quick assembly. Numerous 1/4 and 3/8inch threads are located on the top handle and cage.
There is a 90º 15mm clamp on the front of the Top handle, which is designed for EVFs and Monitors, ideal for the Atomos Shogun or a 5/7inch monitor.
The 15mm rod raiser is height adjustable by about 1.5inches, and the best part is the quick release baseplate so the camera can slide in and out of the rod raiser and can be transferred to other LanParte compatible systems like the larger baseplate BP-02 and baseplate shoulder support VMS-01.
There is also an ARRI standard rosette on the right side so great for attaching an extendable handgrip.
• Solid enclosure, offering maximum protection for the camera.
• Large quick release top handle with Cold shoe mount.
• Quick release baseplate, compatible with LanParte Baseplate Shoulder support VMS-01
• 90º 15mm rod for external montiors and EVFs
• ARRI standard rosette on the right side of the cage for attaching compatible handle.
• Cage: 385g
• Top handle: 225g
• Rod raiser: 285g
• 1 x LanParte MCK-01 Cage
• 1 x Top Handle
• 1 x 15mm Rod Raiser
• 1 x LPT SRC-01 15mm Clamp
• 2 x LPT 12inch (300mm) Rods
• 2 x LPT extension screws
Note:Camera is not included.