Meike Vertical Camera Battery Grip for Nikon D7200 D7100 as MB-D15 with 2.4G Remote
- Two times of battery life can be achieved with 1 lithium battery for double working time, or put 6 AA batteries of AA/LR6 in the handles
Vertical grip function
Application of 2.4 GHz wireless channel where using FSK to ensure its speed, distance and stability effectively
100-meter remote control camera shutter can control 100 meters over open terrain
Add screen lock to avoid mistakes in operation
- When keep pressing hold, image of lock appears on the LCD, which means all the keys are locked and unavailable to press.
- Press hold again, the image of lock disappears and all th keys are unlocked.
- Clock display contributes to precise usage of time for your convenience.
- LCD with low power consumption extends life of battery and shows information needed clearly.
- Timer sets time, such as exposure time, time interval between pictures as well as number of pictures.
- Suitable for Nikon D7200/D7100
- Vertical shutter with half-press function. More comfortable vertical shooting.
- Doubling the battery capacity of your camera, effectively extending your shooting time.
- The Replacement MB-D16 is equipped with a shutter release button, main dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button are all integrated into the grip for improved and versatile handling.
- Tripod screw mount.
- Long distance remote control signal, to provide you with a more fitting where the service.
- Use FSK 2.4G wireless transmission frequency, anti-jamming, signal more stable.
- Battery Type: 1 EN-EL15 battery,6pcs AA/LR 6 Alkaline Battery (Battery not included)
- Working temperature: 0-40
- Weight: Approx.207.5 g(without batteries and battery magazine)
- Battery Grip x 1
- Battery Holder for 6x AA batteries x 1 (battery not included)
- Battery Holder for Li-ion batteries x 1 (battery not included)
- Remote controller x 1
Note:Camera is not included.