• Compatible with Nikon DSLR D6000 D7000 D800E D800
• Built-in decoded protection chip.
• Battery level displayed on camera just like the original battery.
• Uses low voltage power input 7.4V-8.4V, unlike other non-decoded DC couplers which run on high voltage input 16V to bypass the camera protection system
• Ideal match with our LPT V-Mount Power Distributor.
- 1 x Nikon EN-EL 15 dummy battery pack for Nikon DSLR D6000 D7000 D800E D800
- Before inserting the DC Coupler (dummy battery) in the camera plug the DC Coupler to the DC power source. This will allow the user to power up and operate the decoding chip.
- Insert the DC Coupler (dummy battery) into the camera and turn on the power switch.
NOTE: It is NOT a battery, which cannot be charged, and cannot supply power solely. It’s an adapter in the shape of EN-EL15 battery, for connecting external powers.