The LEOFOTO DY-60 Leveling Base is a simple and very useful accessory that will make it far easier to be certain your camera will remain parallel to the ground, especially when shooting panoramic photos. It's particularly valuable when changing from horizontal to vertical format with a ball head--any slight shift is quickly compensated for with the leveling base. The leveling base is mounted between your tripod and your camera. It has a large built-in bubble level and enough tilt to quickly and easily keep your camera right where you want it, even when you're on uneven ground. Three screws attach it to the panhead for a very solid connection. The 64mm-diameter platform is ideal for smaller, lighter cameras.
- Platform Diameter: 64mm
- Base: 60mm
- Height: 45mm
- Mounting screw: 1/4"-20
- Mounting hole:UNC3/8"
- Weight: 260g
- Anodized to a scratch-resistant, black finish
- All-metal construction
- Offset bubble level
- 66mm diameter base is great for light and/or small equipment
- Great for tripods with no built-in bubble level--install between tripod and tripod head
- Adjusts to +/- 16° (degrees)
- 3/8" socket mount and 1/4" top stud
- Super smooth, fluid dampened
- Captive screw-knob lock control
The DM-60 leveling base with offset bubble level, and the spirit level will not blocked when in use.