Politique de retour
Prophotographygear offers a 14-day refund and/or exchange for most merchandise.
- For online purchases, time is counted from the delivery date.
- Any reclamation for an item missing, broken, or non functional on delivery must be made within two (2) days following the delivery date.
All items considered for refund or exchange must be returned in "as new" condition, free of visible marks, scratches or defects, and complete with all components and packaging materials. and some products can only be returned or exchanged if the packaging is unopened.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you an instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For Store return
To process a return or exchange, you will need to provide the following:
- The original receipt (invoice) from your purchase.
- The original method of payment. Payment card purchases will be refunded to the original payment card. Store credit will be given for returns with gift receipts.
- Original packaging and all items originally included by the manufacturer (including manuals, accessories, gifts with purchase, bonus items, and any other included items)
- Your name, address, phone number, and signature. Valid government-issued photo ID may be requested to confirm this information.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.