Godox QT400IIIM 400WS Strobe Studio Flash GN65 High Speed Sync 1/8000s Built in 2.4G Wireless X system 110V
QTIII Series high speed flash has a comprehensive upgrade on the first generation with sophisticated design, advanced technique and abundant functions.
With Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system to offer convenient wireless control and high-speed flash to capture the wonderful moment.
QTIII is excellent for wedding, advertisement, portrait, fashion and high-speed photography.
- Built-in 2.4G Godox wireless X system to offer convenient wireless control and high-speed flash to capture wonderful moment .
- Extremely fast recycling time and ultra short flash duration.
- Wide-range and precise power regulation.
- Wireless power control and flash triggering system and 1/8000s High-Speed sync,
- Safe and durable.
- Model: Quicker400IIIM
- Flash mode: M/Multi/HSS(high speed sync)
- Guide Number: GN65(m ISO 100, with Standard Reflector)
- Power: 400WS
- Recycle time: Approx. 0.01-0.9s
- Output: M Mode: 1/128-1/1; HSS Mode: 1/16-1/1; Multi Mode: 1/128-1/8.
- Multi flash: Yes(max flash time 99, max flash frequency 30)
- Sync Mode: High Speed sync(up to 1/8000s), first curtain sync, second curtain sync.
- Delay flash: 0.01-30s
- MASK Function: Yes
- Display: LCD dot-matrix panel
- LED Modeling Lamp: 40W
- Accessory Mount Type: Bowens
- Slave Trigger Model: S1/S2
- Dimension: 392*176*143mm
- Net Weight: 2.96KG
- Stable Color Temperature Mode: 5600K+/-200K
- High Speed Flash (speed) Mode: 5400K~9500K
- High Speed Sync Flash Mode: 4600K~5000K
Radio 2.4G Wirless Transmission:
- Wirless Function: Slave unit, ON/OFF
- Controllable Slave Units: 16 groups
- Tansmission Range: Approx. 50 meter
- Channel: 32
- 1 x Godox QT400IIIM studio flash 110V
1 x Flash Tube
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Lamp cover
- 1 x Standard reflector (Free Gift)
Note: QT400IIIM is compatible with Godox X wireless System.
Optional flash trigger:
For Canon X1C transmitter,please check the link:
For Nikon X1N transmitter, please check the link:
For Sony X1S transmitter, please check the link: