Godox X2T-C E-TTL II Wireless Flash Trigger with Bluetooth 1/8000s HSS for Canon
- The X2T-C TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with built-in Godox X wireless radio system. It achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
- User-friendly design. LCD with clear display effect; With 5 group setting butons and 3 function buttons to realize quick setting. All the groups and function buttons feature backlighting, easy to be operated even in low light environment.
- BT Support: Using your smartphone or tablets (adopt for iOs or for Android-based system) to connect the X2T-C via. BT after downloading the "GodoxPhoto" APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modeling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes, and so on.
- With quick lock hot-shoe; The minimum power output can be precisely set to 1/256 in 1/10 step adjustment.
- With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems. (Reminder: Only when the wireless ID and channel of the master flash and slave flash are same, can they be triggered.)
- Fully support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one-shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modeling lamp, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference. Support firmware upgrade via. Type-C USB cable, wirelessly triggering by 3.5mm sync cord jack.
- Brand: Godox
- Model: X2T-C
- Compatible Cameras: For Canon EOS cameras(E-TTL II autoflash); Work with cameras with PC sync socket
- Compatible Mobile Phone: For iPhone, for Huawei, for Samsung (Please refer to the compatibility list on the manual to know more about the compatible models.)
- Power Supply: 2 * AA battery(battery is not included)
- TTL Autoflash: E-TTL II
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Wireless Shutter Release: The receiver can control the camera shooting via. 3.5mm sync cord jack
- Zoom Setting: Adjust the focal length of the flash through the transmitter
- Firmware Upgrade: Support program firmware upgrade via. Type-C USB cable
- Memory Function: As long as 2 seconds after setting parameters, the parameters will be remembered, and the origination data will be recovered once restart
- Wireless Transmission Range (approx.): 0-100m
- Built-in Wireless System: 2.4G wireless transmission
- Modulation Mode: MSK
- Channels: 32
- Wireless ID: 01-99
- Groups: 5
- Display: Large LCD panel, backlighting ON or OFF
- Item Size: 7.2 * 7 * 5.8cm / 2.83 * 2.76 * 2.28inch
- Item Weight: 90g / 3.2oz
- Package Size: 10.8 * 10.5 * 7cm / 4.3 * 4.1 * 2.8inch
- Package Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
- 1 * Godox X2T-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger
- 1 * User Manual
Batteries are not included.
1/8000s is achievable when the camera has a max. camera shutter speed of 1/8000s.