NiSi 100X150mm Nano Multi-coated Soft Graduated Neutral Density Filter GND8 ND8(0.9)
Abonnez-vous à la notification de retour en stock
The Nisi 100x150mm Nano IR Graduated Neutral Density filter from Nisi is specially designed for landscape photographers. This filter is made from high quality optical glass with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. Sunset and sunrise photography sometime can be the challenge. Nisi reverse ND filter is designed with dark area on the center of the filter and gradually clearer to the top while the bottom part is clear preventing over exposure of skyline.
Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens. This filter measures 3.9 x 5.9″ / 100 x 150mm and is compatible with the Nisi 100mm filter holder or other 100mm Standard Filter Holder (Lee, Cokin or Formatt Hitech). The filter can be repositioned in the holder allowing recompose the photo for the best result.
By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red color to the photos when shotting at small aperture. Nisi added the infrared protection coating layer to this filter which help to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the nature color.
- Ultra Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection
- Provide 3-stop graduated light reduction
- No Vignetting
- High Definition
- Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent
- Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L)
- Filter size: 100mm x 150mm
- Meterial: Optical Glass
- Filter effect: Graduated Neutral Density 0.9 - 3 stop
- Coating techniques: Nano coating on both sides, water & oil repellent
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 77.7g
- Compatible: Nisi 100mm filter holder, Standard 100mm filter holders
What is included
- 1x 100x150mm GND8 filter
- 1x Case