1. Compact and light weight - only 190 grams.
2. More than 6-8 kg loading supported.
3. Adopt very high quality surface -anodized techniques, solid and durable.
4. Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
5. Laser engraved index marks
6. Two Knobs for locking top platform and panning base rotation.
7. Detent interval can be changed easily.
8. Ideal for making HDR(High-Dynamic Range) panorama.
9. when install this Indexing Rotator onto a tripod, you can also use as a normal panning base.
10. Complete set of 4 detent interval options.
4 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
18 (20 stops)
45 (8 stops)
90 (4 stops)
Stops around = 20, 12, 8, 4.
Degrees = 18, 30, 45, 90.
This Indexing Rotator can be used in conjunction with our Discal Clamp, used for PANO-2.
Installed the Arca-Swiss standard dovetail on the top or on the bottom.
All metal construction. Control lever is also metal with no plastic or rubber